Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi

The most
> common complaints I get from guest is

>             1.) He is slobbering on me.
>
>             2.) He is shedding on me.
>
>             3.) He is sniffing my crouch again.

I have a pat response to those complaints from guests - if you don't
like it - leave, except for the croch sniffing thing - then we do a bit
of obedience training.

Hair and slobber are a part of my life and 99% of the people that visit
me accept this fact. On occasion - let's say the insurance man is
over(who loves my dogs BTW) and he's in his suit - I put them out of the
room or outside.

Lisa