RE: [PyrNet-L] pups need help

Marcie,  I'm not sure if you have been asked this before, but have you checked to ensure that the
pups pallets are intact?  Is it possible they have a cleft or opening in the pallet of the their
mouths.  This could account for the difficulty with and unwillingness to eat.

Also,  I'm sure your vet will tell you that they will need to be wormed another couple of times
before they are likely to be rid of those parasites.

The suggestion regarding the baby food(chicken or liver is pretty appealing to them) is excellent.

Good luck with the pups.

C.