[PyrNet-L] RE: Chat: Lost dog

Dear List Members,

I was asked to put up a message about a pyr lost from a home in St Louis.

Sharon Riley from Schnee Bar Kennels in Kansas is down-sizing due to health
reasons and moving further west from her present location.

I called her and she told me a white female was placed in St Louis after
weaning her last litter.  Celeste has since taken off and been gone at least 6
days.  They have posters and fliers up and a spotter plane and no sign of her.
Sharon said the dog could be heading west to get back to her pups.

If anyone should see her, would you e mail me privately so I can call Sharon.

Thank you,

Mary Staudinger
PYR4@aol.com