[PyrNet-L] RE- Crate

Hi Ken,  We got Heidi used to being in the crate with us in the bedroom at night.   She would be fine as long as we were in the room with her.   Now we can crate her with no problem to go out.   She's still alittle young (6 Months) to be left out on her own.   Bear our Samoyed of course provides company,  and since he was 1 year old has only been gated into kitchen area.   Also the bedroom crate make an interesting Night stand or clothes butler.    ;-)

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof