[PyrNet-L] Re: Liver Brownie Recipe

Anyone who tries the liver brownie recipe at:

http://www.leos.net/articles/treats/index.html

should be forewarned that they supposedly smell terrible while they are
baking! One Leo-lister who just made them for her dog said she had never
smelled anything so disgusting in her life. My dogs have eaten them and
loved them, but I've been afraid to try the recipe at home because I don't
have an exhaust fan in my kitchen. The finished product does not smell bad
at all, so maybe the trick is to make a huge batch when you have a head cold
and then freeze them. Happy baking!

--June, Star the Pyr, and Amos the Leo