[PyrNet-L] Update

I thought I would provide an update on Belle and her crating. We have
taken all of the suggestions and I think we have made progress. Belle is
not as hyper going into the cage. While she still barks, she seems to
calm down after a short period. We are spending more time with her
"inside the crate". She even went into the crate by herself last night.
My hope is this period of adjustment will be over quickly.

I have another question regarding the size of the dog. Belle was borne
on March 21st,
she will be 5 months old in a week. She ways exactly 50 pounds. she was
27 pounds when we brought her home about 10 weeks ago.  Based upon your
experiences, what
should I expect her final size to be? She was the largest of her litter
and am curious if
she will be average for a female or larger. and what is average.
Thanks for your input and advice, it is greatly appreciated.
Ken