Re: [PyrNet-L] The Dreaded Crate

I keep both kinds of crates around, Vari-Kennels and Kennel-Aires
though it's a hassle dragging the vari-kennel to shows........

I have a few that have crate perferences, either like the more
secure/closed feeling of the vari-kennel or more open feeling/want
to know what's going on around them of the wire crate.

I have a friend who's dog died trying to get out of a wire crate, ie
strangled to death.  Just a word of caution on using wire crates,
especially after a dog has tried to get out of them once or has been
successful getting out of them.  They may not be successful the
next time they try.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/