Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: Albert news and stories and a warning

Janice, so glad Albert is feeling fine again...but it's a worry not to
know just what was wrong, isn't it?
We find ourselves curtailing our travels with the dogs a lot during hot
New England summers....and our van actually has separate AC controls in
the back. One thing we have thought is that they don't feel as much
benefit from breeze as we do. They like to lie by the fan, so it must help
some, but I don't think it counteracts the effects of heat and especially
humidity as much for them as it does for us. Anyone else have that
experience?
Ann , Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose