Re: [PyrNet-L] Finding a groomer

Tracy, our experience was that we had to use trial and error.
Unfortunately, we did have one bad experience where the groomer obviously
used too much heat to dry them and they were horribly itchy (they called
to let us know they were ready in less than two hours!). My suggestion is
to take your dog in to meet any potential groomer, talk with her/him,
watch the interaction between groomer and dogs, including the demeanor of
any dogs that happen to be there at the time. We have found someone our
dogs both adore. She doesn't have a great deal of experience with pyrs,
but loves all dogs to death and is willing to do whatever we want
regarding trimming etc. She also uses all natural products. But short of
talking to others in your own area, I don't know any other way to find
someone you're really going to be satisfied with.
Good luck!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose