Re: [PyrNet-L] I would have never beleived it if I hadn't seen it!

Adrienne, still LOL thinking of Annie perched on top of the fence. She
sounds like one smart dog.  Are you sure you are going to be able to
give her up to a new home? This reminded me of the Pyr who came off the
airplane riding on the baggage conveyer with his crate following behind.

Finally got a chance to visit the Pyrnean Journal site to check out the
picture.  Was fun to see Patou's Journal and reread his antics.  How is
he doing?
Charlotte