[PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT gaining weight to fast?

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on this list for about 4 weeks since we got our first
pyr!  I love all the tales that are shared and advice with training etc.
 Baby is now 13 weeks old today and already weighs 30 pounds.  Is this
normal?  When we brought her to the vet three weeks ago she weighed 15
pounds and the vet warned us about her gaining weight too quickly.  She
also suggested that we take her off of puppy chow at 5 - 6 months so she
won't continue to gain so much weight.  I would appreciate any thoughts on
this.

Thanks,
Linda
<><