Re: [PyrNet-L] Air travel.....

As one who has to fly to most shows and the flights are much longer than
an hour, I have a few tips:

l.  Get to the airport more than an hour early.
2.  We do not tranquilize our Pyrs.
3.  Make sure her crate is well labeled with your name and phone number.
4.  If you are using a fiber/glass or airline crate, the door can be
"locked" when it is shut by turning the metal rod with your fingers.  It
snaps over the wire on the door.  Try twisting it with your fingers.
The top metal rod goes to the left and the bottom twists to the right.
It could be stiff.  I noticed on my Furrari crate that has a door that
can be opened right or left, only the right side can be "locked".

Good luck!