Re: [PyrNet-L] Your Dog and US Air

> You are lucky to have a carrier that will take the dogs.  Freight from
> Anchorage to Cleveland Ohio was $486.16 one way. (NW and United)

Gee, are you planning on coming this way?<BG>

> Freight from San Francisco to Anchorage was $388.00. (Alaska Airlines)
> Many carriers won't take a dog over l00 pounds as excess baggage, so our
> trips get very costly!  We don't have U.  S. Air here.

I do know most airlines have better rates if you are flying with the
dog. I checked in Feb to go from here(Cleveland) to Las Vegas with on
dog cost about $490, including my ticket. Now this also takes into
account mine would have beens a super saver type fare.

Lisa