Re: [PyrNet-L] Air travel.....

> The flight time is just over one hour, and is scheduled for later in
> October (to Milwaukee, WI) so I'm not concerned with temp.

Most airlines I have asked require that the temperature at all stops be not
under 45 F and not over 85 F.   But WI in October should be alright -
especially for just an hour flight with no stops.  Be sure and get
insurance on your girl - it doesn't cost much extra.  And if there is a
person flying too, usually the charge is $50 for the dog.

Patti Brunkala
menditar@grrtech.com
Oregon