[PyrNet-L] Hello

Hello all!  Caesar and family are doing fine.  I want to thank all of you that responded to me several weeks ago.  I will try and make any future questions clear.

Caesar escaped last night(by no fault of his), the owner left the garage door open.  So we had rodeo dog out at 9:00PM.  Luckily Darrell(husband) was home and he got him to come home.  No recall did not work.

His ear infection is better, we finally got that under control.  I'm so glad because it was getting hard to hold him down(not literally).  He was trying to hide under the toilet.

We recently took Caesar to a "Bubbles & Bark" activity, and the "Health Check" part of this, they found out that one of his back teeth was broke some.  So our vet said to see if this is causing him some problems before we go any further.  Because we would have to put him out to remove it and that's not fun, not to mention the cost.  He seems fine to us so far.  We have no idea when that tooth got broke.

Question:  Is it "normal" for a Pyr to have the tail curl up all the time?  Because most of the pictures I see have the tail down.

Again, my dog missed the boat compared to some of these stories.  Thanks to the info. from the list I have decided to get Caesar Micro-chipped.

Also, at the "Bubbles & Bark" activity//the "Health Check" also showed that he has some matting near his genital area.  Any ideas on how to take care of this issue.  He also has some matting on the hair under the butt hair area.  We do brush him but he fights these area (wonder why?)  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  Should we purchase clippers or have it done for us?

Thank You

Marybyrd@market1.com