Re: [PyrNet-L] Walking on a leash

Hi Deanna,
My answer to getting my Pyrs to heel and do fast recalls is liver (tiny
pieces).  I pop them a piece of liver when they get up to heel position.
Our obedience instructor had us hang a bag of liver around our necks so
that the dogs would come to us and look up at the bag of liver.

Could it be that your girl is just plain tired when she stops?  Pyr pups
tire easily and really have trouble with hot weather.  Maybe she would
enjoy shorter training sessions more.

Charlotte

Could