Re: [PyrNet-L] Intro

All the dogs have their CGC and a temperament test given by our evaluator.
She began at 3mos. Simply for socialization but I soon discovered I had a
natural on 4 paws! Be prepared though! When you go into a facility it doesnt
matter who else is with you or what breed-from poodle to Great Dane-the Pyrs
ALWAYS are the center of attention! Everyone says she looks like an angel!
so I was at  walmart and got her Halloween costune. The biggest pair of
angel wings I could find! Will attach to her harness. The Pyrs are such
loves-they love everyone and the residents aren't put off by their size like
they are with the danes and some other breeds. I think it is all in that
baby face! I just wish there was a Newf in the team! They have the same
sweet baby face and temperament. Just angels on 4 paws! On the Job!
This email is copyrighted by the author
Evelyn Colbath
Gitano Road Sanctuary - TEXAS
"I'd rather bury politics - than bury a dog"
To learn more about Tails on Wheels go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2107/
ICQ# 16212930