[PyrNet-L] re: Concrete runs

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all for your ideas regarding keeping my runs clean and fresh.
We have just 3 adult Pyrs at the moment so they are most often in the house
with us or outside in a 1/2 acre fenced area. We thought about what surface
to use and since the Pyrs are not on it all the time concrete was what we
went with.
If we ever get rain again<g> and need to have the Pyrs in the kennel we
won't have to worry about all that mud they dig up from the gravel.
Thanks again......

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment,
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees.