[PyrNet-L] Update on 2 dogs from Abilene

Hi,
    Thought I would update you on the dogs from Abilene.   There were two
males one with tannish markings and one with grey markings.   The neutered
male dog with grey ears is in foster care.  Kris his foster Mom says he is
doing great.   He was under weight and had skin problems.   Both are doing
better.  He is ready for a new home if someone out there could use a nice
mellow dog.  He seems to know some obedience and is okay around livestock, but
did think about chasing the flighty sheep she has.   He was here and around
the goats and minature horse here and did well.
      The second dog now named Bo(yellow ears) is on his way to a new home and
life in Dallas Texas with Corey Harper.  Corey has a pyrenees already so he
knows about them.   Bo is still under weight and will have to be fed twice a
day for a while longer.   He was not neutered when he got here but is now!!
       I got donations to help pay the bail on these two dogs.   I did not get
enough to cover it but every dollar helps.   Thanks again to those who
donated.  I have sent 60.00 and the neuter certificate to Kathy Greer to
reinburse her for the bail on these two dogs.
Pam and the rescues
Grey Ears -- in foster care
Kayla-- in foster care
And the shape shifters:
Bianca-- I can get out of your fence if you would let me loose!!
Delilah-   I can jump that fence too!!!