Re: [PyrNet-L] Milwaukee Specialty?

At 08:39 AM 9/9/98 -0500, you wrote:

>     Could someone please post if/when then Milwaukee Specialty will be
>     this year?
>
>     I went to last year's event and if I recall correctly it was held the
>     first weekend in Oct.  Lucky me this year, I now hold two tickets for
>     the Monday night game between the Packers and Vikings to be held in
>     Green Bay Oct. 5.  If the specialty was the same weekend I would think
>     I was in heaven.  Pyrs and Packers; a great combination.
>

>     Steve Slusser
>     Peoria, IL
>     Go Pack Go!

Steve,

You are in luck, you cheesehead you!  The Milwaukee Specialty is on October
3rd, at the Greater Racine Kennel Club in Caledonia (the same place as last
year, and many years preceeding).  Mary Lu Vandenavond is doing regular
classes in place of Carolyn Hardy. Tammy Green is doing Sweeps. There is
going to be a parade of rescue dogs and CGC test after Best of Breed, and a
Banquet and Auction at a hotel nearby.

I don't have the premium here with me, or I could be more specific. If you
need more info, or anyone else too, please let me know.

Best,
Cathryn Lundberg
Solstice Great Pyrs
Madison WI