[PyrNet-L] CHAT: berry hound Albert

  Yesterday when I was picking my boysenberries and some wild blackberries on
our property I was taste-testing once in a while (the sacrifices I make for my
family!!!   ;)    ) Anyway I look over at Albert and he's eating the berries
right off the vine, too!!  He loves berries, I guess!! He would do tricks for
them and loves to catch them when I throw them!! We were all so surprised he
liked them so much! Funny!!
P.S: Forgive me if I already shared this story! Couldn't remember & find
record of it.

:)  &  :)```  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, Washington