[PyrNet-L] hip dysplasia

I have a 15 month old pyr that I had x-rayed at 7-8 months of age, his prelim report came back borderline with a request to resubmit at a later date.  The reason for the borderline was mild to moderate subluxation of his left hip.  The right hip was fine.

I am an australian shepherd breeder and this is my first pyr, so I was wondering how common of a problem subluxation is in pyrs?  And should I be concerned about his future hip status?  Or will maturity take care of some of the problem?

He is currently being shown in conformation on a limited basis ( I have two children ages 1 and 4, and I am currently a stay-at-home Mom) and lives in the pasture with our goat herd when at home.  He has nice structure, balanced movement, clean both coming and going, and a wonderful confident personality.  Basically, he loves life.

Currently, due to the questionable prelim, I have no intention of breeding him, but I still enjoy showing him and would welcome any comments or suggestions anyone may have.  Oh, by the way, his elbows were great, his eyes checked out normal, and his all-around health is great.

Thanks
roustabout@bluebon.net