Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Nanna, help - thanks and follow-up

Anyone have any experience with this, or any comments about
> "dribbling"?

Dribbling can be the symptom of many things - I would insist on the
culture if it were my dog. The homeopathic remedies are good, I use them
regularly with my vet's consultation.

All I can tell you is what I would do if I had this problem. I would
have the sawb culture done and also a urinalysis. As I stated before -
if the vet gives the wrong drug, assuming what the problem is and not
testing, it could make the problem worse, not better.

Lisa