[PyrNet-L] Albert alerting us to something "wrong"

       Albert is doing his I-swear-he's-growing-right-before-our-eyes bit
    again!!  All of a sudden he seems huge again! Need to take him to vet's &
weigh
    him again!
       He's usually not much of a barker, except when barking at our orange
tabby
    cat, Chester (who incidentally rules the roost around here and is the best
one in
    the family at getting Albert to listen - to his paw signals - & obey!)
However the
    other day my hubby heard Albert barking like crazy, alarmed and trying to
tell him
    something was "wrong". Hubby went out in a hurry to see what was
afoot.....
        I had gone outside a few minutes before to pick some berries quickly
for our
    dinner's fruit salad. I was picking berries and Albert was in his pen and
upset
    because he loves berries and  he wasn't in on the berry-picking & eating
this time!
    When my hubby figured out what it was that Albert was alarmed about and
letting
    him know something was "wrong" about, he laughed!!! So typically Albert!
Figures!
    Albert's very food-motivated!!!! And a real berry-hound! I gave him 3
berries and
    then we went in to have our dinner.

      :)  &  :)``````  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling purple berry
drool!! )

    Janice Vocke
    MagEBroD@aol.com
    Shelton, Washington