Re: [PyrNet-L] Michigan Rescues

Gerry and Family,

Thank you so much for taking Sugar.  I am excited that she is fitting into
your family.  Every time I think about what you adoptive families go through
to provide homes for our rescues, I am humbled by my part in all of this.  I
could never do what I do if there weren't people like you out there to take
these guys.

Currently I have a 14 month old female "Tessa" who is a wonderful dog, but may
need to be the only dog, or at least be the dominant one in the household.
She plays great with other dogs, but doesn't tolerate "backtalk" very well.  I
was trying to place her with a family who had a cocker already and she ignored
his growling and snarling for 1/2 hour, but finally just had enough and
growled back.  I also saw her get tired of having to be the 3rd one to enter
my house and when the Kuvasz growled at her to wait her turn, she stood her
ground.  She is NOT dog aggressive, but just needs a dog knowledgeable person
to help her adjust to her new home.  She loves cats, is very polite and a bit
on the small side as well.  (69 lbs)  Her former owners had said she might be
dog aggressive, so Angie figured sugar would fit better in your situation,
especially after driving 14 hours, you wouldn't want to take back a dog that
might not work out.

So, if anybody on the list knows of a potential home, please  contact me or
Angie at 734-479-6705.  Angie also still has thee 11 month old male with mild
OCD  who needs a home.  No sugery necessary on him--vet thinks aspirin type
meds will suffice.

Marcie