Re: [PyrNet-L] Michigan Rescues

On 23 Sep 1998 10:17:35 -0400, Gerry Kemske wrote:

> Sugar slept most of the way home (except for a stop for hash browns at
>Wendy's, and a few pit stops) and is adjusting very well.  She is on the small
>side and - at the best - of 'indifferent' conformation, but her name surely
>fits.  Travis is upset that she can jump up on the bed unassisted, although
>she is half his weight; I told him that he just had to practice more.  Thanks
>again, Angie and Marcie.

Those Pyrs have GOT to have their Wendy's hash browns, don't they??
<bg>.
I'm glad Sugar's got her very own people now. And tell Travis it'll
be ok, if she keeps up with those hash brown's she's going to need
some help, too :-)
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@prodigy.net   Oklahoma City  OK
http://members.aol.com/pyrs/dogs.htm