[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Alberts construction story

Janice,
I just had to chuckle when I read Albert's experiences with construction and
all the stuff to keep away from him.  Noah once moved our entire metal yard
barn off the concrete foundation because he saw us putting some new paint
roller pad replacements in there.  For some unknown reason, he loves new
paint roller pads.  We locked the door to keep him out but he decided to
pull as hard as he could on the door to get it open and ended up moving it
off it's foundation.
Cheryl r