Re: [PyrNet-L] Adding to my life

Hey Tom, I've been single on and off for he last 11 yrs and always managed to
keep at least two happy well adjusted dogs of different breeds. I have three
dogs now, one of which is an 11 month old Pyr named Princess. Especially if
you'll be able to bring her/him  to work it would be a "great" thing to be had
by a Pyr!
I highly recommend it. Pyrs are AWESOME companions and very cool indoors
(pun intended) and mellow during business hours. Go for it. I'm sure you'll be
a great dad, especially if you've really taken the time to consider the
responsibility.
Good luck. Feel free to EMail me with any specific questions about them.
     Sincerely, Ted Lehrman              EMail to:   TLehrman@aol.com