Re: [PyrNet-L] Home for my Pyrenees and Malamute mix

In a message dated 11/30/98 6:48:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pyrs@prodigy.net
writes:

<< Nah, it'll be easy to keep them! I had 7 indoor huge dogs 2 yrs ago when I
had my
 son. In the 2 1/2 yrs since he was born I've gotten 3 more Pyrs and a Newf
(and lost
 my sweet Golden male to old age). Really-it's not as hard as it sounds. The
hard part is
 the KID. Trust me-the dogs are a breeze. >>

Mitzi, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the post!!!
Anything is possible.....not easy but possible!!!
Becky, Cooper,and Zoe