Re: [PyrNet-L] Crating an older dog

Mitzi Potter wrote:

> I've heard of people leashing their dogs to the bed with a 6' lead, but I don't know
> about that. I don't think that'd be my 1st choice, but you never know-it may work for
> him :-)

My bed frame is on rollers.  Don't think I'll try that one anytime
soon!! ;-)
I tried the ole hot dog trick in one of the kids crates.  As I thought,
Cody wasn't buying it.  We're doing a total back yard remodel next
spring with perimeter fencing, (right now the dogs only have a paddock
to run in, with no shelter) lawn, concrete patio (covered) and bricking beyond.
I've always wanted a nice back yard, but now we're doing it because
it works for the dogs...Sheesh!!!!

Cindy Zellick
Chico, CA USA
cindyzel@worldnet.att.net