Re: [PyrNet-L] Crating an older dog

Jane, you probably *are* teaching a bad habit, but oh I do sympathize! Ivy
Rose keeps finding things to do that we haven't thought of and it's
*so-o-o* hard not to laugh! One thing you might get, if you can find one,
is a toy that's just a large piece of strong cotton cloth rolled and
knotted. We brought Paddington's old one out for Ivy and she worked at it
until she had the knot undone one end, but now she loves to play with it.
She tosses it, pounces, shakes it, carries it around, lies on it, and
adores for us to throw it for her. Her thing was to get our gloves,
sometimes out of the closet near the door, and just mouth them and lie on
them. Now she settles for her toy.
Ann W