[PyrNet-L] VA Christmas Parade

Just a reminder to Pyr people in the Washington DC area that the
Manassas Va Christmas Parade is tomorrow, Dec 5th.  As we have for the
past 10 years, the National Capital Area Great Pyrenees Club will have
an entry in the parade. If you need directions, e-mail us privately.

The parade is great fun, the dogs love it and all the children call our
dogs the "Christmas Dogs" and rush out to give them hugs.  We hope to
have a good turn out this year with the balmy weather (70 degrees all
this week).  To date our largest entry has been around 32 Pyrs. We would
love to have more.
Charlotte