Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

<<  On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:30:40 -0600, clhenke@juno.com wrote:
 > >Oh, and if anyone has info on training them to a cart, I would
 > >appreciate that as well.  It seems like a fun way to keep their very
 > >active minds and bodies occupied! >>

Hi,

Ernie & I were the first ( and only, as far as I know!) to get our draft dog
degree this last September.  I don't know if any other club has had a test
yet, I do know some are planing them soon.  I think Pyrs are great draft dogs!
It is lots of fun, and you really get a lot of interest from people on the
street!

The Wilson's carting page has loads of info,  write back if you have any
specific questions.  We are really trying to get pyr-folk interested in this
activity.

Holly & Ernie
Sacramento, CA