Re: [PyrNet-L] Multiple males & Pups!

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:51:29 -0600, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

>You may be able to do it, but I can't
>imagine you would retain any pleasure in multiple males.  Unless they
>were all neutered at the 3 mo. stage or something?  Believe me, fighting
>males in any of these larger sizes is not a pretty sight!  My advice
>would be it just is not worth it!  I myself would never do it again.

I get immense pleasure in my multiple males. It's the females that I have to be *very careful
with in chosing. Although judging from what I see around me in real life, I don't think 9 out of
10 people should have multiple males........OR females....or multiple DOGS for that matter.
~Mitzi  Potter
~Pyrs@prodigy.net   Okla City   OK
~http://members.aol.com/fivepyrs/dogsz.htm