[PyrNet-L] CARE, CHAT: A fencing caution re: power lines (abbreviated version)

   I really wanted to share this. If you are considering where to put a dog
pen or kennel, you may keep in mind where the power line runs. Remember power
lines can come down and you wouldn't want your pyr electrocuted or someone to
touch a metal fence and get electrocuted either. (This is an abbreviated
version of a larger post I sent. I felt it was important enough to want
everyone to read it and thought some might not like to read longer posts.)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.