[PyrNet-L] Pyr boy in kill shelter

Pam Batley in Texas posted this notice on the Flockguard list this morning, in
case any of you can help:

Date:    Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:24:59 EST
From:    Pam Batley <PyrLove214@AOL.COM>
Subject: Rescue: Male Pyr-- in Harris Co- Kill Shelter

**Prevent rescue - Support breeders who spay/neuter and microchip**

    I just got a call-- they have kept this dog for a week and now call me
with a now decision.  Male Pyr -- solid white looks to be 1 1/2 yrs old.   To
be put down tomorrow if not rescued.  I have no place for this boy.   He is
big and has a good temperament according to to rabies control person.
     Any ideas??
Pam
Houston

----