Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr boy in kill shelter

Has anyone managed to come up with an answer for the  fellow in the
shelter on death row?  This one has me upset.  I know we can't save
everyone, but finding out at the last minute/or else, is a terrible way
to do things.  And he is young, and deserves better!  I already have
five, I can't take in any more.  If I was better set up, to take him till
we could find placement.  I have been checking around to see if anyone is
interested.  Please let me know there is some good news to all of this,
even if it is temporary, and we still need to work on a good home or him.
 Cindy Henke.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]