Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

<< Too many dogs period, are
 getting put down for biting, with no consideration as to why?  A little more
compassion for the animals
please!  >>

Sorry, I have to disagree on this one also, I absolutely love my Pyrs, (heck,
95%of my email has to do with them..lol) however if either one of my Pyrs ever
bit anyone, I would be greatly saddened but I would also feel the need to put
them down, so as they would not endanger anyone else in the future, next time
it could be a small child. As much of a dog lover as I am,  I believe the
compassion would have to lie with the victim here, not the dog.

Sue
Darby & Chloe
PA