[PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/16/98 7:34:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, pyrenees@gwi.net
writes:

<< Firstly, yard's are private property! No one has a right or any
 business in my yard uninvited. If they come in anyway, that is called
 trespassing and is illegal. If, they come uninvited when a dog is there
 growling or friendly really, they 'almost' deserve what they get because
 they have asked for it and it and was a dumb move to begin with. The
 fenced off acre for the pyrs on my land has NO Trespassing signs on it
 every 20' with my signature on each one.  >>

   What about the mailman or UPS deliveryman?  What about the floral delivery
person?  What about the electric company meter reader?  I have also had
solicitors/salesmen come onto my property, despite No Trespassing signs.  What
about Jehovah's witnesses?  I have them come by too. Neighbour kids. Kids
selling candy and magazine subscriptions for school, band, etc. Kids
collecting food and clothing for the needy. Teens who ran out of gas or whose
car broke down and need to use phone. People answering ads for items you want
to sell. Do all these people deserve to be bit and scarred or maybe maimed or
killed as a result?? I think not.

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.