Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

>  If they come in anyway, that is called
>  trespassing and is illegal. If, they come uninvited when a dog is
> there
>  growling or friendly really, they 'almost' deserve what they get
> because
>  they have asked for it and it and was a dumb move to begin with.
>
>    What about the mailman or UPS deliveryman?  What about the floral
> delivery
> person?  What about the electric company meter reader?  I have also
> had
> solicitors/salesmen come onto my property, despite No Trespassing
> signs.  What
> about Jehovah's witnesses?  I have them come by too. Neighbour kids.
> Kids
> selling candy and magazine subscriptions for school, band, etc. Kids
> collecting food and clothing for the needy. Teens who ran out of gas
> or whose
> car broke down and need to use phone. People answering ads for items
> you want
> to sell. Do all these people deserve to be bit and scarred or maybe
> maimed or
> killed as a result?? I think not.

    Hi everyone,    What about them? Here is only one place where I as a
dog owner's responsibility comes to play. I carefully designed the acre
of my land to be fenced in on only three sides of my house. The front
door is 'purposely' not in the path of my pyrenees. The fence is cut off
at about 25' of my front door. Jonah & Lexi see who's there but cannot
touch without permission or my knowledge. Not unless someone is foolish
enough to unlock the gate, jump over it uninvited or puts their hand way
over it. The electric meter is not within the fence. Nothing allowing
public access is. For their safety as well as for other's.
    Please, here again, I did not ever say anyone deserves to get hurt!
There's a long ride from saying that someone does deserve to, to saying
'almost' deserves. And 'almost' deserves is what I posted. No creature
or person large or small ever deserves to be put in pain. Or even
derserves to die. Do they?
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi