[PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/16/98 6:59:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
timparks@pacbell.net writes:

<< From what I can determine,
 this dog is not able to make that determination and it has been mentioned
 that the dog is a threat to women.  This is no good for any woman who
 in the future might be unfortunate to come into contact with the dog.
 It is another walking accident waiting to happen. >>

   I have to agree with Tim and Mitzi on this one!  I have a LOT of compassion
for dogs and especially rescue dogs and have given about 35 of them homes in
the last 20 years!  Yet I would never consider giving a dog a home that had
bitten someone.  That is not a risk I want to take or a position I want to put
my kids, family, friends, neighbours, and delivery personnel or meter readers
in. There are just far too too many dogs being put down that are sweet lovable
dogs with no history of biting. I'd rather give them a home.

:)  &  :)```  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.