[PyrNet-L] Chat: SNOW!!!

It's here!!! Lots of it!!! Today when I left my home there was nary a
flake on the ground and now...well, now there are millions of snowflakes
on the ground and more on their way! Willow is absolutely thrilled! She
runs, turns, jumps, spins, licks, and does a play pose to ANYONE that
notices her! I'll be going out in a bit to shovel and my Willow Pillow
can frolic some more!!! This is her first winter and I wondered how
she'd react...she's in doggy Heaven and so are the other 2 that run,
play and have fun with her. Hope she doesn't get bored with all the
snow...because now that winter has finally arrived in Upper Michigan,
it'll be around until April! Can't wait to put on my red coat and dress
Willow in a red collar, leash and bandanna to show her off to the
neighborhood! ;-)

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and