Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem (long)

Janice,

 	How does anyone get involved with anything that could be
considered a suable offense in excess of 18 times?  Do you sue for a
living?  I know that you said you didn't sue in 18 cases, but that would
imply that you thought you had a reason to.

	I was bit on occasion while grooming dogs, but considered that an
occupational hazard. Painful, but would not condemn an animal to death
over it.

	I find it odd that you find so much  to consider a possible
lawsuit, and we have never been involved in lawsuits, nor have our
children.  I am not saying that we would never have reason to in the
future.  But I am amazed that you consider it such a handy device!
Frankly, I am amazed that you have dogs at all.

	I  took some time off to let this thing cool down,  but your
letter is actually rather bizarre, and I had to write.  Evidently if you
were sitting in a colosseum in Rome, your thumb would be in the down
position all the time!  Pity the poor creatures, that you would pass
judgement on.

	After reading your letter, I like people like Judith better, she
at least makes an effort to get to the bottom of things!

	I would like to think that this whole thing could die down now,
as was suggested,  but somehow, I doubt it will.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]