Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Tatra that attacked

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 08:22:45 EST, MagEBroD@aol.com wrote:

>  The woman was a guest in the dog owner's house and he wasn't even in the
>room when the attack happened!  He was making coffee in the other room!!
>Doesn't sound like a protecting their property or family situation to me!!
>I'm tired of hearing only one side, too!

No kidding!! Good God, people! What is UP with you all?? It seems you want to
"divide up and take sides" a lot more than you want to hear and discuss facts.
With idiot mentality like this no wonder there's so many serious (& fatal) injuries by
dogs every year. This is a DOG email list-you all should be ashamed. If "dog
people" don't have the sense of a worm, how is the general dog-owning public
supposed to know better????
And someone else wrote that the bite couldn't have been "that" severe because
she only spent several hours at the hospital getting stitched up and only 2 days off
of work. God, that's foolish!!!
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@Prodigy.net