Re: [PyrNet-L] Kindness....

Yvonne, despite the recent posts to which you refer, there are lots of
people here who can help you make a good decision about whether a pyr is
the puppy for you, and if so, where you might look to acquire one.
But we might all take Yvonne's experience to heart--I've been tempted
these past days to unsubscribe. I understand the passions on both sides of
this argument, but I wonder why the battle has to be carried on quite so
voluminously on the list. We all love our pyrs....and other
creatures....and will inevitably disagree about how that love should be
played out. I'm not asking that we don't disagree, only that we might
consider when enough is enough!
Ann W