Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/21/98 12:03:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Joe, it is obvious that I stand among the few that defend any dogs right
 to a fair trial.  >>

I have not perceived that in the posts.  I think you are overstating the case.

<<You all sound ( ? ) as  if you think those of us who
disagree with automatic death, have dogs running around taking hunks out
of folks.>>

I must have missed those posts.  Could you document this to us so we can see
where you got this ridiculous idea.

<<When kids are out till 4:30
A.M. smashing mailboxes, I wonder about the parents? >>

Me too, but it is just a few people.  This element always exists and must be
dealt with.  Again our dogs cannot be attacking our children!!!!!!!!!!!!