Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

> <<When kids are out till 4:30
> A.M. smashing mailboxes, I wonder about the parents? >>
>
> Me too, but it is just a few people.  This element always exists and must be
> dealt with.  Again our dogs cannot be attacking our children!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I've been kinda following this thread and had to put my 2 cents in. Yes, our dogs do not need to be taking chunks out of our children or people but, they also deserve fair trials when it comes to deciding if the bite they did was justified or not.

If Dream(my oldest and wisest) took a chunk out of the 13 year old or 15
year old down the street - it would probably have been provoked and in
defense of one of us or the property. These 2 are the only kids she's
ever raised her hackles at - they are both diagnosed with bi-polar
disorder and have uncontrolled violent rages. This is also a dog that
flops over into submission for kids, has awards for Therapy work with
children and tends to love everyone.

Lisa