Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

In a message dated 12/21/98 10:39:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BCavins303@aol.com writes:

<< I have long felt that for every brush with the law that a child has, the
 newspapers should print at least 2 articles about the good things that kids
 do.
 Merry Christmas,
 Dave >>

   Good point, Dave!  I have worked to try to get a county-wide Hall Of Fame
started for kids!!  Those that are doing good positive things to make the
world a better place deserve some recognition, even though that is not the
reason they do it.  Too much bad news all around and too little good news!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com