Re: [PyrNet-L] Chilling Out

In a message dated 12/21/98 1:27:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FARNAM!BMURDEN@farnam.attmail.com writes:

<< it's finally getting cold outside >>

Well since it was around 60 degrees in Georgia today..I can't say anything
about cold. I am so jealous. But I think we will be getting some soon!

Well Happy Holidays to you all (and all your furry friends) from the newbie to
the list! Hopefully I will be able to ditch college(heh heh heh)  and come to
the nationals. I am trying to bum a ride with a friend and fellow Pyr fancier
here in GA. But we will see!

Much Holiday love to all!

Melissa, Maddie, Samson and Tanner