Re: [PyrNet-L] Chilling Out

Judith, you can have your 19° and 3 inches of snow.  It was a -20° chill
factor here last night.  Have been thawing well wrapped water hydrants for
water to the livestock for the last 2 hours.  Even the best insulated were
frozen enough the water couldn't be turned on.  I really don't know how the
farmers up north deal with this.  The only good part was the freeze made
the dog pens easy to clean out for the rescues.  Now there are telling us a
low of 16° with snow tomorrow maybe the wind won't be so bad.  Man, I
didn't need this with goats that could kid any day.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net